<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: New Card

January 25, 2012

New Card

This is only the second card I've made this year - can you believe that? I'll blog the other one tomorrow!

It's for today's Gingersnaps Color Challenge (green) and uses our sponsor's stamps, Stampotique Originals.



The reasons I haven't been blogging are many, including a new job and moving my studio again! But I won't go into that here, suffice to say, I hope that I can start stamping again soon!

Have a wonderful day,

Ali

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali
A beautiful background you created. Gorgeous card.
Hope you get time for crafting soon.
Wishes
Lynne

January 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Ali - love the colours and images. Sounds like you've been super busy! Jo x

January 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Netty said...

Terrific card and loving your background, x

January 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger salamanda said...

Beautiful card and the dragonfly works so well on the green

January 29, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home