<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Merry Christmas

December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

It's been a bit quiet around here! My Etsy store, holiday fairs and family stuff have been keeping me busy of late and while I'd love to be super woman and maintain two blogs, I have to be honest with myself and admit that I can't.

So, I've decided to just maintain one blog for now, the Vintage Page Designs blog. If you're a follower or subscriber here, please hop on over and say "hi". There will less cards, but still plenty of inspiration (I hope). Here's a sneak peek at today's post :"6 Ways to Wrap Gifts Using Vintage Paper"


Merry Christmas!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh this wrapping looks so gorgeous...I wouldn't want to unwrap the gifts! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my blog! So happy you came by and liked what you saw. Hope to see you back many more times.
Have a great evening.

December 28, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home